Monday, December 21, 2009

:::I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS ONE'S REALLY ABOUT:::


So, I've held off from writing for a few days because I'm waiting for a few people to subscribe to this blog before all is lost, (well, when the first page is no longer the front of the page anymore.) Anyway, I've been mentally preparing for another round of classes this upcoming semester and I will be officially applying to the nursing program soon enough. Sometimes I feel like a fish with a 10 second memory, or maybe a fish out of water, because I feel out of place right now in a lot of areas in my life, but this is no place to blah blah blah at length about my personal life unless it's reflecting any kind of unabashed antipathy for rusty, decrepit, or "challenged" mailboxes.

-So, on another note, there is a guy at work that absolutely gets on my nerves. Everything this guy does, drives me insane, including breathing, typing, eating, and talking. Although these are four main essentials that most people who are particularly alive* do on a daily basis, --but when this guy does it, -I go insane. How many times a day do I need to hear about his drinking problem or his long hair "back in the day," things girlfriends do to tick him off (including having the same hobbies as he,) among other things. The other day, this particular individual kept COMPLAINING of how he wouldn't date any woman who "HIKED" because that was HIS hobby and he would not date a woman who had the same hobby as he. WtF? That's a pretty extraordinary statement, don't you think? Yes, let me say, my hobby is making dessert, so I'm not going to date someone who eats dessert because that is strictly "ME" time. Yeah, right. SURE. NOT going to happen. You had better believe I'm going to be eating the heck out of the dessert and feeding it to whomever the heck I'm dating. GET A LIFE. QUIT TALKING ABOUT STUPID STUFF. And how about when he types? UGH! I can hear every little key being punched so loudly and the spacebar is SO distinctive when he types, so I know when he starts on new words. Hell, I know when he starts on everything. The other day, I thought I was coming back to a silent lunch because nobody was around me, and there certainly wasn't anyone around him, so I thought I was safe. I then sat down and what do I hear? A LOUD POTATO CRUNCH. If you know me already, you know one of my major pet peeve is loud eaters of potato chips. Yes, I know they are a loud food to begin with, but there is a technique to eating chips, so that you're not making it so apparent you're bulldozing a pile of rocks. Anyway, this guy gets on my last nerve. HE's bREAthing again... UGH. oh wait, he's leaving now... yes yes... put on your HP jacket and get the HELL out of here. :)

2 comments:

  1. I find it very amusing, reading your thoughts(scary but interesting).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot stop laughing at this post! Gina, this is hysterical! Although, it's not with my coworkers, I can totally relate!!! Augh, potato chips description hit the nail right on the head. Genius!

    ReplyDelete