Friday, September 10, 2010

::So, Soon I Will Be Changing Shit::


You know, things are going to start getting rougher for me as this nursing school thing starts cracking down in a few weeks. I'm nervous as hell and as confused as a wild hyena in the middle of New York Zoo. My life is weird right now and I feel like im in limbo. I've felt that way for some time now. When I get a chance, I will fill everyone in, but right now, I'm starving and I'm going to make something to eat before my stomach starts gnawing on my spine. I wish I had something funny to write; all I have is something funny I recommend to read: "Are You There Vodka? It's Me Chelsea" by the one and only comedy goddess herself, Chelsea Handler... my other sister from another mister. Anyway, I have to eat now.


PS: I will be changing the format of my blog soon, when I get a chance and the creative juices start flowing. I always have something to write, but I'm never near a computer to blog about it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, dudeface. Welcome back.

    First, that pic is hysterical. Those things always make me laugh out loud!

    Second, "I'm going to make something to eat before my stomach starts gnawing on my spine." Bahahaha! I can totally picture this.. You're one of the funniest peeps I know.

    Third, you have GOT to lend me those Chelsea books.. I have been dyyyying to read those for years. She is fluppin' hilare!

    Fourth, I wanna hang soon. I mean SOON. I'll be outtie town til the 28th for the big wedding, we MUST do something soon.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, YOUUUUUUUUU can read "said" book. I am HAPPY to lend it to you. I cannot WAIT to see you when I see you. :) I've posted new blogs. Help me make mine look bad-ass, clamo. I need your creative resources.

    ReplyDelete